Burlesque: FHM 100 Sexiest Women Victory Party
Last July 14, 2011, the sexiest show on earth was held at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. And because I won a ticket for this awesome event I got a chance to cover it for my blog. Burlesque is the theme of the FHM Victory party for the unveiling of the 100 Sexiest women in the world 2011.
Twist your Style with Corduroy Trend
Corduroys are popular again when talking about designer clothes fashion. It is a textile composed of twisted fibers that, when woven, lie parallel to one another to form the cloth's distinct cord pattern and is similar to twill.
Fashion Night at Brasilipinas 2011 Conexao Rio-Manila
We all know that most of the super models come from the beautiful country of Brazil. That is why The EBC Philippines, Power Plant Mall, Embassy of Brazil and Havaianas in cooperation with School of Fashion and Arts presented Brasilipinas 2011 Conexao Rio-Manila.
Tips in Wearing Black
Many people said that wearing black makes you look slimmer. That is why many fashionistas like their designer clothes to be black. Learn how to mix and match your black garments is the key for a successful new look. Black is popular that is why Polo Ralph Lauren and other designer always use this shade to showcase their works.
The First Philippine Fashion Ball
The First Philippine Fashion Ball was held at the Rigodon Ballroom of The Manila Peninsula Hotel last August 15, 2011. It was organized by Preview and hosted by Sanya Smith, the anniversary party ushered in Preview’s much-awaited Best-Dressed Ball that gave recognition to the movers and shakers of the Philippine Fashion industry.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Friday, April 6, 2012
- Swatch watch Enter the Dragon Competition 2012
- Fashion Design Council of the Philippines Smart Choice Winner in Weaving the Future Competition
- Grand Prize winner for Swatch watch My Rabbit story 2011
- Inspiring Young Filipino Entrepreneur by Go Negosyo last 2010
- represented the Philippines in Art & Fashion Week (Toronto, Canada)
- Top Styl Designer event (Czech Republic)
- Fashion Art Exhibit (Netherlands)
- Animax featured designer in Toy, Games & Comic Convention (Singapore)
- International Fashion Art Biennale (Korea)
- Fashion Design Competition (Japan)
Happy sells her Ready To Wear line at her website www.happyandrada.com and showcases her creations at F*ART Fashion ART located in 24 J. Erestain cor.K-1st, Kamuning, Quezon City