Burlesque: FHM 100 Sexiest Women Victory Party
Last July 14, 2011, the sexiest show on earth was held at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. And because I won a ticket for this awesome event I got a chance to cover it for my blog. Burlesque is the theme of the FHM Victory party for the unveiling of the 100 Sexiest women in the world 2011.
Twist your Style with Corduroy Trend
Corduroys are popular again when talking about designer clothes fashion. It is a textile composed of twisted fibers that, when woven, lie parallel to one another to form the cloth's distinct cord pattern and is similar to twill.
Fashion Night at Brasilipinas 2011 Conexao Rio-Manila
We all know that most of the super models come from the beautiful country of Brazil. That is why The EBC Philippines, Power Plant Mall, Embassy of Brazil and Havaianas in cooperation with School of Fashion and Arts presented Brasilipinas 2011 Conexao Rio-Manila.
Tips in Wearing Black
Many people said that wearing black makes you look slimmer. That is why many fashionistas like their designer clothes to be black. Learn how to mix and match your black garments is the key for a successful new look. Black is popular that is why Polo Ralph Lauren and other designer always use this shade to showcase their works.
The First Philippine Fashion Ball
The First Philippine Fashion Ball was held at the Rigodon Ballroom of The Manila Peninsula Hotel last August 15, 2011. It was organized by Preview and hosted by Sanya Smith, the anniversary party ushered in Preview’s much-awaited Best-Dressed Ball that gave recognition to the movers and shakers of the Philippine Fashion industry.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
"Metro Manila is getting a bit crowded. We have to be a bit selective where we're opening," Mr. Liu added.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Friday, July 18, 2014
- SKINNY JEANS: Strutting your stuff in skinny jeans means one thing: You enjoy showing off your body. Skinny jeans say, “I want to attract attention,” and they do. Caution: Skinny jeans are for slender and fit bodies only. Wear a long top either tucked in or worn on the outside to avoid a “whale’s tail” fashion disaster (a.k.a your underwear showing)
- BOOT-CUT JEANS: Boot-cut jeans are just a step above “mom jeans”. In other words, they make for a flattering look, but they’re not exactly trendsetting. Boot-cuts say you’re not willing to push the envelope, but you’re also not willing to be completely left behind. How to make them cool? Wear them with a more modern shoe and funky accessories to liven up the look.
- JEGGINGS: As in, jean-leggings. These super-slim pants are often manifestations of personality traits like being ultra-trendy and having a youthful flair. But, keep in mind that they are best worn by slim guys and gals. Jeggings are very useful since they have a “tights” effect. They are great with voluminous, long and multi-layered tops.
- BELL-BOTTOMS: The bell-bottom wearing woman is one who appreciates the “vintage” look. But they work mostly for people who have some height to their frames. Word to the wise: Bell-bottoms paired with a fitted top will draw attention to the waistline.
- COLORED DENIM: Why live on just blue alone? A colored jean suggests whimsy and fun with a bit of “I’m not afraid to experiment” mixed in. Just avoid going monochrome—yellow over yellow, for instance, is a fashion disaster waiting to happen. How to wear it: Since the colored denim will take center stage, pair it on top with neutrals and clean lines.
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Saturday, July 12, 2014