Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nicole Lynn “Miss Earth USA” is so FAKE! Not GOOD for FILIPINOS! - Blog Philippines

I got this article from Blog Philippines about the filthy behavior of what you called "role model" and the current candidate of Ms. Earth 2011. Please read the article below;
Share this post to your friends to let them know how bad is Nicole Lynn ”Miss Earth USA” Candidate of the 2011 Miss Earth.
I’ve seen her account saying something bad about Filipino People. She must be a racist. Such a bad girl!
If you want to know what she has said, read it below:
I hardly made it to manila and we already attended a rediculous tv show. So annoying!!! These people want to touch you and be with you all the time!! I can’t understand a word they say. I can’t wait to go back home. This country is so dirty and noisy. I’m scared to eat!!! What a mess. On a lighter note I don’t see any real competition. Will keep you updated my loves
To you Nicole Lynn, we should have not accepted you here in Philippines if we only knew from the very beggining you are gonna say those words, we don’t need you here anyway! You even look like a sl*t!
Remember my word, never come back here in Philippines or else we will throw you plenty of fresh eggs on your face!
Here is the screenshot of her Facebook profile: 
Disclaimer: if you are reading this article on one of this site, designandfashion.info , you are reading stolen content. To view this article from its original source visit swedes-love-fashion.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More